Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Travel is a part of me, now.

Well, our adventure in Korea is over and its back to the grind... of unemployment! ha!

I really did have a wonderful time there. I have this tendency that whenever I go on trips, I always appreciate it SO much more when I return home than maybe while I'm experiencing it? The first time it happened was when I went to Hawaii in Grade 12. I went, had fun, and just went with the flow. I never really had moments there where I said: "wait a second, wtf, I'm in HAWAII!" But when I came home, looked at pictures and my journal, I was blown away by how awesome and lucky I was to go on that trip. After Hawaii, the same thing happened in Europe and all the other adventures I've been so fortunate to be able to go on.

That's how I'm feeling now. I am taking some time to look through my pictures, finish updating the blog (sorry for the late posts), and really missing my sister (although that part happened as soon as I got home! p.s. I'm not being a suck up, jac). I am thankful to Mrs. Green for donating her points for our flight and to my parents for basically paying for the whole thing. I have been going through some tough times recently and I never would have probably visited Korea if not for this trip.

Til the next adventure calls....

No comments:

Post a Comment