So I'm not out of the woods just yet...
The doctor from the hospital called me and told me that my liver enzymes are above normal (not good) but that it may be a result of all the antibiotics that I've been taking. So naturally, being me, I got myself so worked up over it that I made myself so sick all day / night on Wednesday. Finally saw a GP this morning and I'm scheduled for ANOTHER blood test next week and follow-up appointment so they can tell if its the antibiotics or something more serious. Its such a pain to get registered with a GP here bc they need a proof of residency which I didn't have because I'm renting / had a green account with my bank.... anyways, its getting sorted out but its taking time now -- if you EVER come to work in England, get a GP RIGHT AWAY. They told us to and we didn't listen and look what happens lol.
Anyways, I've finally started eating again... It's gross, I've lost SO much weight (and not in the areas where you would want to lose weight haha). I've lost about a stone... which is like 14 pounds. I haven't been this skinny since I was 18. lol.
Today will be full of attempting to eat food and watching Lost (Monica is on Season 2 so I've started watching with her). Hopefully I'll be able to move around / have more energy by the end of the weekend!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment