Half-asleep on the bus between Barceolona and Valencia, Spain.
Listening to my music when ¨Run¨ by Snow Patrol comes on.
And then my phone rings.
My Nana passed away at night (it was 5am in Toronto) and my Dad called to give me the news.
The girls were really supportive, but crying on a coach bus is rather embarassing. Thank god I had 2 more hours where I didn´t have to talk to anyone.
Thank you to everyone i txted that day that offered their love and support. To my family. To Monica, Jen and Michelle. And to Nick and Emma and Gavin, who although they were many many miles away (and in Nick´s case, even farther), were there for me the whole time.
Light up, light up
As if you have a choice
Even if you cannot hear my voice
I'll be right beside you dear
No comments:
Post a Comment