On Saturday, we headed out to the Myeong-dong area to do some shopping with Jaclyn and her friend Sarah (that she came over to Korea with from Canada). The area is full of shops and then they also have small vendors on the sides of the streets that sell things like socks (I got Cute ninetendo Mushroom ones that say "Get a Life" ha), hats/scarves (I got a loopy scarf, everyone else got new hats), and shoes. Jac and Sarah had a christmas party that night so they went to Forever 21 (yes, even in Korea, they have a Forever 21!) while Mom and I shopped some more.
The best part of the day though? The PUPPY CAFE. No, I don't mean a place where you eat dogs but a place where there are about 15 puppies running around and you drink coffee and play with them. Yes, it exisits and yes, it was AWESOME.
They had attendents there to clean up any messes and a whole bunch of different dogs. My favourite was this cute Jack Russel mix that let me cuddle him. There were pugs, a bulldog, a border collie, daschunds, a lab, a golden retriever, an Afgan, those little white dogs and so many more. Jac, Sarah and Mom didn't seem to enjoy it as much as I did. Man, I miss dogs. :) We stayed there for about an hour.
I really want to run one of these in Toronto! Such a cool gimmick cafe. :)
Nicely written.
ReplyDeleteA couple of constructive suggestions:
Can you make the font bigger. It's sometimes difficult to make out the white letters when there is white in the background picture.
I realize if Mom was to every be gone I can last long by myself. There is no one but Bob to converse with. I never knew how big this house could be. And quiet. Glad you are there with Jaclyn, but hurry home.
WHERE DO THE PUPPIES GO WHEN THEY GROW UP????
ReplyDelete